This original story about a little girl named Amna is ideal for early Urdu readers.
The story is written in Urdu and Roman Urdu (English script), with an English translation provided under difficult words. A full English translation is provided in the back.
The bright illustrations will help kids understand the concept, while the easy words and sentence structure will help them get more comfortable with the language.
Step 3 - Easy Urdu Stories: Simple sentences for easier understanding
- Short, simple sentences to make it easy to read and understand
- Low number of sentences on each page to enable better comprehension
- English translation provided under difficult words on each page (with full translation in the back)
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary and pronunciation
Who are they for?
- Great for parents to read to kids 2-3+ as short stories
- Helpful for kids 4/5+ to get used to basic sentence structures and concepts
What do I get?
- Bilingual book with Urdu, Roman Urdu (English letters) and English translations
- Available as a 8” x 8” softcover book or 7" x 7" board book
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text