The classic "Lion and the Mouse" story translated to Urdu and transliterated to Roman Urdu (English Script) in this bilingual book.
This brightly illustrated story teaches kids the important lesson of being kind to others.
Step 4 - Storybooks: Read stories to your kids, or get kids 6+ to read themselves
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary, pronunciation, flow and fluency
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Full English story provided as a reference
Who are these for?
- Adults who want to read Urdu to their young kids
- Kids 5+ that are reading English independently
What do I get?
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text
- Available as a 8” x 8” softcover book or 7" x 7" board book
- Story written in both Roman Urdu (English script) and Urdu script (plus an English version in the back for when you want to cheat)