The classic "Hare and the Tortoise" story translated to Urdu and transliterated to Roman Urdu (English Script) in this bilingual book.
A familiar story that teaches the importance of working towards your goals, slowly and steadily.
Step 4 - Storybooks: Read Urdu stories to your kids, or get kids 6+ to read themselves
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary, pronunciation, flow and fluency
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Full English story provided as a reference
Who are these for?
- Adults who want to read Urdu to their young kids
- Kids 5+ that are reading English independently
What do I get?
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text
- Available as a 8” x 8” softcover book or 7" x 7" board book
- Story written in both Roman Urdu (English script) and Urdu script (plus an English version in the back for when you want to cheat)