This book has been structured as an "Easy Sentences" book to introduce children to the concept of opposites using 3-4 word sentences in Urdu. The bright illustrations will help kids understand the concept, while the easy words and sentence structure will help them get more comfortable with the language.
The Opposites in Urdu book includes a total of 28 illustrations, with 2 illustrations on each page depicting opposites. Each illustration has a 3-4 word sentece written in Urdu and Roman Urdu (English script). The last page of the book provides translations for all the phrases used in the book.
Step 2 - Easy Urdu Sentences: Descriptive sentences and everyday conversations
- Introduce kids to very basic Urdu sentences they can use in everyday life to become more comfortable with the language
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary and pronunciation
Who are they for?
- Helpful for kids 2+ to get used to basic sentence structures and concepts
What do I get?
- Bilingual book with Urdu, Roman Urdu (English letters) and English translations
- Available as a 8” x 8” softcover book or 7" x 7" board book
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text