This bundle includes 7 storybooks and available in both boardbook and paperback book format.
- Step 3: Easy Stories - Amna Ki Saalgirah
- Step 3: Easy Stories - School Ka Pehla Din
- Step 4: Storybooks - Larka Bheriya Bheriya Chillaya
- Step 4: Storybooks - Sher Aur Chooha
- Step 4: Storybooks - Khargosh Aur Kachua
- Step 4: Storybooks - Sooraj Aur Hawa
- Step 4: Storybooks - Lomree Aur Chooha
- Step 3 stories are written using short 3-4 simple sentences
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary, pronunciation, flow and fluency
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Full English story provided as a reference
Who are these for?
- Adults who want to read Urdu to their kids
- Kids 5+ that are reading English independently
What do I get?
- 7" x 7" board book or 8” x 8” paper book printed on high-quality paper
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text
- Story written in both Roman Urdu (English script) and Urdu script (plus an English version in the back for when you want to cheat)