One of our more popular Urdu bundles for toddlers, now available in a durable board book format.
Each item is labeled in Urdu and Roman Urdu (English script).
This bundle includes the following 5 books:
Step 1: Easy Words
- Pehlay Alfaaz (First Words)
- Jaanvar (Animals)
- Phal Aur Sabzi (Fruits and Vegetables)
Step 2: Easy Sentences
- Rozana Kay Jumlay (Everyday Sentences)
- Raat Din (Opposites in Urdu)
Step 3: Easy Stories
- Amna Ki Saalgirah (Amna's Birthday)
- School Ka Pehla Din (First Day of School)
Step 1 - Easy Urdu Words: Bright and fun illustrations of simple words
Step 2 - Easy Urdu Sentences: 3-4 word sentences and everyday phrases
Step 3 - Easy Urdu Stories: Simple sentences for easier understanding
- Bright illustrations and strong visual cues help kids associate new words with images
- Introduce kids to very basic Urdu sentences they can use in everyday life to become more comfortable with the language
- Short, simple sentences to make them easy to read and understand
- Low number of sentences on each page to enable better comprehension
- English translation provided under difficult words on each page (with full translation in the back)
- Simple Urdu words and concepts keeping North American and UK kids in mind
- Familiar phonics from English help improve Urdu vocabulary and pronunciation
Who are they for?
- Mostly popular with younger children, this series of books is for anyone that is new to Urdu
- Step 3 books are great for parents to read to kids 2-3+ as short stories
What do I get?
- Bilingual book with Urdu, Roman Urdu (English letters) and English translations
- 7" x 7" board books
- 16 inner colourful pages filled with bright illustrations and text